Dying mouse, possible fix?

Circadine

Commendable
Mar 24, 2016
Okay, so my Razer Naga 2013 wired was presumed dead as of late last year. This was expected as I knew shabby companies like Razer eg. Turtle beach, like to make their products vulnerable over time so that you buy newer models or the same thing again. Even if it was a $160 mouse... But, after giving it another go today I found the previous problem of the lights not switching on was fixed from a clean of the male USB jack. But, the problem is if the chord bends too much, which it does in my main pilot gaming then the mouse will turn off and require chord adjustments at the bottleneck of the mouse to turn it back on, after which there is a delay is reconnecting to the PC. Which, could mean bye bye 8 million dollar jet in most games. I was just wondering if there was a way to reduce the bending of the chord in the area of which is causing the problem. I do not care how ghetto it is, duct tape is A o k.

INFO ON AREA OF PROBLEM
The area of which the problem is being caused in is the instant lead out of the mouse which has a protective rubber seal stretching about half an inch, which obviously didn't do too much.

Solution
look at Razer site, I think they do repairs on mice that are out of warranty.

I don't like Razer as their software seems to break their hardware. I used to have a Razer mouse & Keyboard, now I have neither. I prefer hardware that isn't built to only last two years. Hence my Steelseries sensei is 4 years old and still feels good to use. Probably also cause razer mouse was wireless and sensei isn't, i just don't like batteries in mice... and its drivers are built into mouse so don't even need to install them on PC. or be online to use profiles :)

Colif

Win 11 Master
look at Razer site, I think they do repairs on mice that are out of warranty.

I don't like Razer as their software seems to break their hardware. I used to have a Razer mouse & Keyboard, now I have neither. I prefer hardware that isn't built to only last two years. Hence my Steelseries sensei is 4 years old and still feels good to use. Probably also cause razer mouse was wireless and sensei isn't, i just don't like batteries in mice... and its drivers are built into mouse so don't even need to install them on PC. or be online to use profiles :)

Solution