WhyAreYou

Prominent
Mar 4, 2017
Looks pretty fun
.png

none12345

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2013
Man they arent making it easy to want to play this day 1.

No season pass. No steam. multipler same as the last game....

Guess ill just be waiting for a game of the year edition so i dont have to deal with their crap dlc prices(still NEVER a sale on pc for me3 dlc, dlc costs 3 times as much as the base game). Either that or they will have to price the game at $10 for me to pick it up, because i know they will screw us for dlc prices.

RomeoReject

Reputable
Jan 4, 2015
I mean, the lack of Steam is obvious (And frankly, I don't care anyways), but I agree: They've bungled the reveal of this game at every opportunity. It barely looks like an RPG anymore.

Silfxguy

Prominent
Mar 14, 2017
DLC was already announced it was going to be free. Stop getting your panty's in a bunch and buy this amazing game. This author of the article didn't even play any strike missions in the multiplayer mode, all he did was survival. Never got the full experience... not sure why he would pass judgment of the multiplayer when he never fully played it.

RomeoReject

Reputable
Jan 4, 2015

Why would I buy "this amazing game" when almost everything that's been revealed has been harsh against what I'm looking for? I was hoping for a more Mass Effect 1 singleplayer experience. This seems like a generic shooter that happens to have Mass Effect in the title.

Silfxguy

Prominent
Mar 14, 2017

You're passing judgment on something you haven't fully experienced. I thought you read my comment before replying but apparently not...

RomeoReject

Reputable
Jan 4, 2015

Ironic... Considering I specifically said I would be buying for a singleplayer RPG experience, not multiplayer one. And so far, a huge chunk of what EA has shown has been multiplayer and action, so I have absolutely no reason to "rush out and buy this amazing game" as I've been provided absolutely no justification for doing so by the Publisher and Developer themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.