[SOLVED] EaseUS Backup Free issues when tried to upgrade

KpuCko

Reputable
Apr 26, 2020
Hello, I'm using Win10 and latest version of EaseUS Backup Free, or I want to have it :)

I used version before latest, and I got message that there is new version, so I decided to download and install it. Suddenly I started the installation, it failed without any useful error message, the window just said, installation failed.

I tried to reboot the PC, and re-run the setup again, but same error appeared. I also checked the logs, Windows event logs, but didn't found anything useful.
Later on I decided to try to revert it back to the older version. Unfortunately this was not possible also.

Can you point me where I have to look for that errors ?
I have no clue, how to deal with this issue.
Thanks in advance.

Solution

KpuCko

Reputable
Apr 26, 2020
I tried to uninstalled, it it looks like it works.
Now when I try to install new version, I've got recent version has been uninstalled, you need to reboot your system to complete uninstall.
I've rebooted many times, but this appears again and again. So I cannot install any version now.
I'm sure that I don't have any version installed. I checked control panel, and there is nothinhg about EaseUS.
I also checked installation directory: C:/Program Files X86/EaseUS... but there is no such folder.

KpuCko

Reputable
Apr 26, 2020
Solution