Question EaseUS Partition Master issues

407Mainman

Commendable
Oct 31, 2016
I hate repeating myself but if anyone has any suggestions or resolutions regarding EaseUS Partition Master (Free Version) I sure would appreciate a response.
Here's my dilemma: My OS is Windows XP Pro SP3. I was told by EaseUS Support that there software works on machines using XP. I have three Drives installed. The first one, Disc 0 is a 1 Terabyte Samsung drive divided into three (3) partitions. The first partition is partition Drive G which is 13.77 Gig, and it has my MBR and Windows XP Pro installed . The second partition on this 1 Terabyte Drive 0 is Partition C. Drive C is 497-Gig and this was set-up to load Windows XP Pro so I could have lots of disc space to download other programs. And, the third partition is labelled Win7. I created this partition because I originally intended to install Windows 7.

The short of my dilemma is this: my "G" drive (the one that contains Windows XP Pro and the MBR) is full. And the Lord only knows why I would install windows plus every other software I use is installed on this small capacity drive; but I did. So now I can't download anything or back-up anything without a pop-up appearing telling me my drive is "full."

This is when I contacted EasUS Support, after I had watched a gazillion "How-to" videos on how to re-size/ move my G-drive contents to the C-drive partition which I had plenty of space. Nevertheless, I clicked on Drive "C" at the left side and attempted to move, or slide the drive space to the left to create an unallocated space.
Well nothing happened when i attempted to create some unallocated space on Drive C.
Heck, I can't even download TeamViewer 13.0 because the source disk is full. I even tried to download TeamViewer 13.0 to Drive C but was never provided the opportunity to change the download drive.

In the short of it, I can't do anything until I can either re-size, move, or copy the contents of drive G to another partition, which is Drive C.

I hate repeating myself but if anyone has any suggestions or resolutions regarding EaseUS Partition Master (Free Version) I sure would appreciate a response.
Here's my dilemma: My OS is Windows XP Pro SP3. I was told by EaseUS Support that there software works on machines using XP. I have three Drives installed. The first one, Disc 0 is a 1 Terabyte Samsung drive divided into three (3) partitions. The first partition is partition Drive G which is 13.77 Gig, and it has my MBR and Windows XP Pro installed . The second partition on this 1 Terabyte Drive 0 is Partition C. Drive C is 497-Gig and this was set-up to load Windows XP Pro so I could have lots of disc space to download other programs. And, the third partition is labelled Win7. I created this partition because I originally intended to install Windows 7.

The short of my dilemma is this: my "G" drive (the one that contains Windows XP Pro and the MBR) is full. And the Lord only knows why I would install windows plus every other software I use is installed on this small capacity drive; but I did. So now I can't download anything or back-up anything without a pop-up appearing telling me my drive is "full."

This is when I contacted EasUS Support, after I had watched a gazillion "How-to" videos on how to re-size/ move my G-drive contents to the C-drive partition which I had plenty of space. Nevertheless, I clicked on Drive "C" at the left side and attempted to move, or slide the drive space to the left to create an unallocated space.
Well nothing happened when i attempted to create some unallocated space on Drive C.
Heck, I can't even download TeamViewer 13.0 because the source disk is full. I even tried to download TeamViewer 13.0 to Drive C but was never provided the opportunity to change the download drive.

In the short of it, I can't do anything until I can either re-size, move, or copy the contents of drive G to another partition, which is Drive C.

So...I assume you have the one physical hard drive with all these three partitions.

Do you have an operating system installed on the 'Windows 7" partition that you can dual-boot? I'm assuming you don't so don't delete that one if you do.

Do either of the partitions other than the 'G' drive partition with your bootable WindowsXP Pro have data you want to keep? If you do, you'll have to get that data off onto a back-up media.

Once it's saved onto a backup, resize or delete those partions. That should create some unallocated space into which you can then expand the WindowsXP Bootable partition. You may have to relocate partitions first.

PartitionMaster should be able to do all of this, except the backing up of data.

Once you've got the Windows XP system partition expanded out to max then you can copy the backed-up data back in if you need to.

Last edited: