Edge-to-Edge printing via PSCS with my Epson 2100

Can't seem to get this to happen. Works fine in Epson's Photoquicker but not
in PSCS. Even if I choose the Maximum print area in Printer settings I get a
border....

Any tips ?

In article <1082295740.31191.0@ersa.uk.clara.net>, noway@noway.com
(Coolasblu) wrote:

> Can't seem to get this to happen. Works fine in Epson's Photoquicker
> but not in PSCS. Even if I choose the Maximum print area in Printer
> settings I get a border....
>
> Any tips ?

If you're using a PC: invest in a copy of Qimage from ddisoft.com.

It's by far the best software for printing images available on the PC. I
guarantee you that it will produce far better prints than Photoshop and
handles borderless printing on a 2100 with no problems.

Warning: the interface is quirky and it takes a bit of getting used to but
is well worth the effort.

Jon. [A very satisfied Qimage user]

Jim

Enable "Borderless" in the printer dialog. This dialog comes from the Epson
Status Monitor and is not controlled by PS.

You cannot print borderless to all types of Epson paper because the print
driver won't accept that option when you select a paper type that itself
does not support borderless printint. Again, this is a feature of the Epson
print driver. It is not controlled by PS.

Jim
"Coolasblu" <noway@noway.com> wrote in message
> Can't seem to get this to happen. Works fine in Epson's Photoquicker but
not
> in PSCS. Even if I choose the Maximum print area in Printer settings I get
> border....
>
> Any tips ?

ray

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2001

Can you advise which papers do accept borderless printing?

Ray

--

This E-Mail has been checked by eTrust EZ Antivirus
"Jim" <j.n@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Enable "Borderless" in the printer dialog. This dialog comes from the
Epson
> Status Monitor and is not controlled by PS.
>
> You cannot print borderless to all types of Epson paper because the print
> driver won't accept that option when you select a paper type that itself
> does not support borderless printint. Again, this is a feature of the
Epson
> print driver. It is not controlled by PS.
>
> Jim
> "Coolasblu" <noway@noway.com> wrote in message
> > Can't seem to get this to happen. Works fine in Epson's Photoquicker but
> not
> > in PSCS. Even if I choose the Maximum print area in Printer settings I
get
> > border....
> >
> > Any tips ?

Just select borderless after you have selected a paper type and it will give
you a warning message if that paper and dpi do not support borderless
printing.