So I've been trying to access the Subscription Edit page to change my
subscription to monthly. The page will never load up for me in the past few
weeks of trying. Guess it's overloaded right now. I'm trying to change it
before the 16th when 3 months will be charged. So I emailed their tech
help. 9 days later I got a return telling me to go to the edit page to
change the info.
Dont'cha hate when it's so obvious they didn't even take the time to read
the complaint before macroing in a response! I told them in my letter that
I couldn't get to the edit page and requested someone on their end change it
for me before the 16th.

You're fighting the masses that are fleeing that broken game.

"Diaboyos" <Diaboyos@AAFA.net> wrote in message
> So I've been trying to access the Subscription Edit page to change my
> subscription to monthly. The page will never load up for me in the past
> few
> weeks of trying. Guess it's overloaded right now. I'm trying to change
> it
> before the 16th when 3 months will be charged. So I emailed their tech
> help. 9 days later I got a return telling me to go to the edit page to
> change the info.
> Dont'cha hate when it's so obvious they didn't even take the time to read
> the complaint before macroing in a response! I told them in my letter
> that
> I couldn't get to the edit page and requested someone on their end change
> it
> for me before the 16th.

I don't even have the option to cancel my account anymore. How scary is
that. Must be a new feature to trap those of us attempting to flee from the
hell that has become SWG.

"No1uNo" <no1uno@huntmail.com> wrote in message
> You're fighting the masses that are fleeing that broken game.
>

> "Diaboyos" <Diaboyos@AAFA.net> wrote in message
>> So I've been trying to access the Subscription Edit page to change my
>> subscription to monthly. The page will never load up for me in the past
>> few
>> weeks of trying. Guess it's overloaded right now. I'm trying to change
>> it
>> before the 16th when 3 months will be charged. So I emailed their tech
>> help. 9 days later I got a return telling me to go to the edit page to
>> change the info.
>> Dont'cha hate when it's so obvious they didn't even take the time to read
>> the complaint before macroing in a response! I told them in my letter
>> that
>> I couldn't get to the edit page and requested someone on their end change
>> it
>> for me before the 16th.

You have to go to the "register upgrade" window.
That's where they have "hidden" it.
Took me a while to find it too. :O)

"Shirley Kincaid" <tinyperson@comcast.net> wrote in message
>I don't even have the option to cancel my account anymore. How scary is
>that. Must be a new feature to trap those of us attempting to flee from the
>hell that has become SWG.
>
> "No1uNo" <no1uno@huntmail.com> wrote in message
>> You're fighting the masses that are fleeing that broken game.
>>

>> "Diaboyos" <Diaboyos@AAFA.net> wrote in message
>>> So I've been trying to access the Subscription Edit page to change my
>>> subscription to monthly. The page will never load up for me in the past
>>> few
>>> weeks of trying. Guess it's overloaded right now. I'm trying to change
>>> it
>>> before the 16th when 3 months will be charged. So I emailed their tech
>>> help. 9 days later I got a return telling me to go to the edit page to
>>> change the info.
>>> Dont'cha hate when it's so obvious they didn't even take the time to
>>> read
>>> the complaint before macroing in a response! I told them in my letter
>>> that
>>> I couldn't get to the edit page and requested someone on their end
>>> change it
>>> for me before the 16th.

Thanks for the info, I spent some time on Saturday night trying to do the
same! I'm not cancelling because it's broken. I have to go away to Iraq,
so I'll be out of the loop for a while. Maybe when I returen, they'll have
merged XVT (including the privateer version), Battlefront and Jedi Academy
into one great kick-butt RPG!
REMEMBER YAVIN IV!

Take care over there bud. As we used to say in my branch..."semper fidelis"