Question Efficient ways to earn money on steam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forz

Prominent
Jan 28, 2020
So I have got a few games on steam, however Im getting bored of them and im limited to money on steam and want some games . However I don't want to pull alot of money out on games on steam and would like to know if there is a efficient way of earning money on steam? Trading? Using websites like GameKit? Please let me know! Thanks

mjbn1977

Distinguished
Or develop a hit game and sell it on STEAM. Then use the profits to buy other games.... ;-)

Like the guy who developed Stardust Valley did. He developed the first launch version all by himself and made a few million dollars right real quick.

Last edited:
There not always great games but join EpicGames.com get an account just like your Steam account. Every 7-10 days they release a free game. You have to go claim $0 and put the game into your account in the free window the game is offered.

mjbn1977

Distinguished
There not always great games but join EpicGames.com get an account just like your Steam account. Every 7-10 days they release a free game. You have to go claim $0 and put the game into your account in the free window the game is offered.

yeah, I forgot about that. The are mostly indie games, but there were a few real good ones. Also, some older AAA games also showed up in the past. I have my Epic library full with over 30 free games I even haven't touched yet.

So I have got a few games on steam, however Im getting bored of them and im limited to money on steam and want some games . However I don't want to pull alot of money out on games on steam and would like to know if there is a efficient way of earning money on steam? Trading? Using websites like GameKit? Please let me know! Thanks

Well... your best bet is probably trading items. Buy cheap items from a very popular source such as csgo skins, and then trade items a few pence/cents higher and repeat. Sell a very expensive item or sell an item that is valued at your goal

WildCard999

Titan
The trading cards can take awhile but if you've played and completed those games you might have quite a few cards that usually sell for like $0.10 to $0.50 or higher. I didn't really pay much attention to them and finally put a bunch up for sale and made like $8 which wasn't much but enough for me to buy Middle Earth: Shadow of MORDOR with all DLC for $5.

What types of games do you play? Perhaps someone can recommend something free/cheap that you might of missed.

mjbn1977

Distinguished
I just read that the Epic game store will give away Kingdom Come: Deliverance for free next week. That would be worth picking up. This is an amazing open world medieval RPG and was probably the game I enjoyed the most in 2018. And it is probably still one of the best looking open worlds (only beaten by RDR2 maybe). It was buggy in the beginning but by now with all the patches it runs just fine. This is probably as good as it gets for a free game right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.