EFiX Dongle Turns (Some) PCs into Macs

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Thats beginning to become an urban tech myth, way back in the 90s it was loosely based on BSD system but is more like early windows 3.X+ now, with more of a linux file system.

TheFace

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2008
I would love this if they would work out some of the kinks with 64-bit vista. I suppose the video card support has more to do with OSX in combination with this unit than anything else.

Looking on their website, looks like the closest place to get one of these to the U.S. is either Peru, Taiwan or the Ukraine. They are in 'negotiations' to sell it in the U.S.

G

isn't posting a video of this like apple just asking to sue him for installing the Apple Desktop OS on something that isn't apple branded?

I mean with all the previous lawsuits about it, I would post that it CAN be done ... but not give video proof that I have done it.

Ryun

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2006
[citation][nom]Shadow703793[/nom]^ lol true. I like the OS but hate the hardware. After all OSX is based on Linux/BSD under the hood![/citation]

Isn't it more Unix than Linux?

G

I dont get it, you can already install osx on pc's with kalyway's disc and use software update for everything...

Status
Not open for further replies.