EGPU dock for Laptop

Solution
You will probably need to remove the WiFi card since it's not likely it has a free mini PCIe slot for the external video dock. Also you will need a power supply (from your old PC) and also need to have the monitor connected to the card. There is no "good" dock I think there may be only one company that does them, I see them on eBay and they are all the same brand. If it will work with your particular model, you just need to try it, or contact the vendor of the dock and see if they know.

Did you compare the speed between your video card and the 560Ti already? Looks like the video chip in your laptop is not a bad one.
You will probably need to remove the WiFi card since it's not likely it has a free mini PCIe slot for the external video dock. Also you will need a power supply (from your old PC) and also need to have the monitor connected to the card. There is no "good" dock I think there may be only one company that does them, I see them on eBay and they are all the same brand. If it will work with your particular model, you just need to try it, or contact the vendor of the dock and see if they know.

Did you compare the speed between your video card and the 560Ti already? Looks like the video chip in your laptop is not a bad one.

Solution