EK Presents GTX Titan Waterblock

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglynerdman

Honorable
Mar 8, 2012
origin pc knows wtf theyre doing. so i trust that its gonna be superb, personally id like to see tom's stress test it rather than see the naysayers scream on here.

[citation][nom]uglynerdman[/nom]origin pc knows wtf theyre doing. so i trust that its gonna be superb, personally id like to see tom's stress test it rather than see the naysayers scream on here.[/citation]

While I agree with your statement, this isn't about the people at Origin PC, EK designed this water block, they're a premiere custom water-cooling company and have been making top of the line waterblocks for years. Origin PC worked with EK and used their waterblock, this is by no means something designed by Origin (especially if you look at EK's past designs)

wdmfiber

Honorable
Dec 7, 2012
If you can keep a GTX Titan cool, GPU boost 2.0 will allow a 106% power draw. So you'll hit the wall at 265 watts, up from 250 watts.

Good enough to get a score well into the 5000's on 3DMark11 Extreme. And if you then drank enough the score might blurrr into something like 7107.

s997863

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2007
expensive baubels like this makes me feel humble. my 4yo 8800gt just failed, & I'm in no hurry to replace since my mobo's got integrated intel graphics & I'm playing old dosbox games for now. In fact, my intel chip's actually better for ufo-gold, baldur's-gate-1 & system-shock-2 than an expenisve geforce with its garbage backwards compatibility/support. I even saw an unopened 3870 for ~50$ after sifting in dusty nooks & crannys of depressed looking shops, but first I've gotta try that crazy baking trick in the oven with my 8800gt :).

magicandy

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2008
[citation][nom]jupiter optimus maximus[/nom]Danger Dan, i miss you.[/citation]

I think you mean Danger Den, and they never went anywhere: http://www.dangerden.com/

[citation][nom]thecolorblue[/nom]overhyped overpriced card made more expensive with a waterblock...FAIL[/citation]

The water block isn't that expensive for a water block, at least not according to prices that I've seen. Besides, if the card is already so exorbitantly expensive, what's another 10% or so in price for a good water block?

jordanjkj

Honorable
Feb 27, 2013
[citation][nom]magicandy[/nom]I think you mean Danger Den, and they never went anywhere: http://www.dangerden.com/[/citation]
Yes they did,they closed shop a while back. Its even on the front page of their site....

Status
Not open for further replies.