Question EK-UNI Pump Bracket (120mm FAN) Vertical question

richard203

Distinguished
May 28, 2015
Hi i brought a EK-UNI Pump Bracket (120mm FAN) Vertical and im trying to install it with my EK-Quantum Kinetic TBE 200 D5 PWM D-RGB - Plexi the problem is the screw with washer not long enough to reach the thread any1 have this bracket and tell me? seems like ek product is not all that for the price. I brought the EK-Quantum Kinetic TBE 200 D5 PWM D-RGB - Plexi and it didnt come with screws to tighten the rubber damper and have to email them to sent me the screws so now im wondering if theres a problem with the bracket too. I emailed ek and they say its the correct screws and should be able to install it. I told them without the washer I can install it but with washer cant.

richard203

Distinguished
May 28, 2015
oky so the paper instruction that it came with say use m4x8mm and the iinstructon on their website say use m4x10mm looks like they have dfferent instructon? plus the screw that came with it doesnt come near 8mm or 10mm. ek is giving me a bad taste right now and making me wants to return all the ek product that i brought for this project...