EKWB Intros Modular All-In-One Water Cooling With Quick Disconnects

Status
Not open for further replies.

beoza

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2009
I like the idea of a expandable prefilled cooler. Swiftech was the only one (that I have been able to find) that had something like this on the market. Competition is good, even though they are in different price brackets. This cooler and the Swiftech option are good places to start for those wanting to get into water cooling. You get the benefits of a CLC with the ability to expand later if you so choose. Not as good as a custom loop but it's a great product for the beginner/novice.

A bit expensive, but that's to be expected given the quality of components used. This is a pretty good, and relatively novel idea (H240-X) given the expandability. Would like to see the option to get colored/clear tubing and different color fluids.

infinitemerald

Reputable
Aug 13, 2015
A notable watercooling manufacturer finally joins the AIO fray! Definitely a competitive looking AIO regardless of the price; the cost is still much lower than that of a custom loop as expected. Not specifically for myself, but I'd love to see a 280mm variant as well for those with size limitations/possibilities. Can't wait for the 360mm variant and the GPU set to release!

infinitemerald

Reputable
Aug 13, 2015
A notable watercooling manufacturer finally joins the AIO fray! Definitely a competitive looking AIO regardless of the price; the cost is still much lower than that of a custom loop as expected. Not specifically for myself, but I'd love to see a 280mm variant as well for those with size limitations/possibilities. Can't wait for the 360mm variant and the GPU set to release!

Eric Swenson

Honorable
Mar 16, 2013
Really looking forward to how the 240 and especially 360mm versions do, for top-end cooling performance and noise compared to a Swiftech H220X/H240X! This could be a nice intermediate step between those, which are the top of the AIO game (and still theoretically expandable) and a full custom setup.

I see units like this as a gateway drug into the world of custom water cooling, which of course is to EK's benefit.

Alerean

Reputable
Aug 20, 2015
Damn, this is such a great idea! I can't wait to see the GPU blocks compatible with the 360...This is definitely worth the money, even just when you consider the value of each component individually.

Status
Not open for further replies.