[SOLVED] Electrical Buzzing Noise from graphics card(maybe?) + random gpu load spikes

Apr 4, 2020
Happy new year to everyone! I hope you are all doing well.
just a heads up, im very good with pcs
So this morning I started my pc to do some homework and a buzzing noise appeared. The noise is really similar to the old lamp at school that hasnt been fixed in years. Im not too sure if its from the gpu. i checked the radeon software thing and i noticed gpu load randomly spiking for 3-5 seconds to random numbers like 30, 40, 50, 70 and even 99%. The spikes are becoming worse and worse, being constanly numbers over 90%Temperature is normal, GPUs fans dont even spin (normal, i havent launched any game) and generally all the fans seem normal. I did a fan health check through sapphire trixx's program and it said that everything is alright and i even checked task manager and nothing unusual came up. In the performance metrics in radeon software, GPU Utilization spikes, power consuptions is steady at 35-36w and temperature at 31-34Celcius and clock speed is mostly 300MHz with random small spikes to 330MHz which i think is normal.
My main concern is the buzzing noise, its really annoying and stressing and kinda loud. any help?????

edit:
my specs are
Motherboard: ASRock B450M Steel Legend
Graphics Card: SAPPHIRE RADEON RX 580 NITRO+
Power Supply: be quiet! Straight Power 11 750w
CPU cooler: deepcool gammaxx gt tuf gaming version
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X Six-Core Processor
RAM: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 16GB DDF4 - 3200MHz [they are 2 8gb sticks]
Additional fans: DEEPCOOL CF 120 3in1 RGB
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB (ST4000DM004)
SSD: corsair force series mp510 480GB

I have a deepcool case btw

Solution
And a Happy New Year to you too!

You can roll up an A4 sheet of paper to make a sort of a cone in order to isolate the source of the buzzing. Once identified, you should look into contacting either of the part's manufacturer and the seller in case you will need to initiate an RMA. Also, it might just be that there's a fan cable brushing up against the fans...?

Lutfij

Titan

You can roll up an A4 sheet of paper to make a sort of a cone in order to isolate the source of the buzzing. Once identified, you should look into contacting either of the part's manufacturer and the seller in case you will need to initiate an RMA. Also, it might just be that there's a fan cable brushing up against the fans...?

Solution
Apr 4, 2020

ill try it later 'cause i have class right now but ive noticed that when i apply pressure on the top of the case it makes the noise consistently