Elgato lag/glitches in 1080p 60fps

Jun 2, 2018
Hi I bought a elgato hd60 last year decided to start using it may of 2017 up until September. Than I took a break till December when i came back to using the elgato it now every few seconds or every couple minutes it starts to lag/glitch. When I use audacity and sync at the beginning of the video I sync at the end of the video and it's always desynced. I have checked if my CPU is maxing out while using it and it is not. I use my Xbox one for it but decided to try my PS4 which still did the same thing. I changed my HDMI cords and still happened. I went to a previous elgato capture software and that worked for a very short time and started having problems again. The last thing I tried was buying a new elgato which it still occurs. I tried creating my pc to be a gaming pc not sure if i need new parts to do youtube as well.The only thing left is maybe there is something wrong with my computer so I have attached the parts to my pc. https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Cwebster85/saved/#view=z6kBP6 Thank you!

Jun 2, 2018

Everything is updated, and my temps are 29-33 Celsius