Embark On An Emotional VR Journey In 'Fated: The Silent Oath'

Status
Not open for further replies.

overgrower

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2010
Someone needs to make some Animated movies for vr. I think movies like spirited away and others would make amazing VR experiences. Also the fact that they are all computer animated removes the problem of being able to see the crew or the screwed up camera area. Actually now that I think about it a little more the crew for a movie could be digitally replaced with cgi scenery. But I think starting with cartoons would be better.

overgrower

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2010
Someone needs to make some Animated movies for vr. I think movies like spirited away and others would make amazing VR experiences. Also the fact that they are all computer animated removes the problem of being able to see the crew or the screwed up camera area. Actually now that I think about it a little more the crew for a movie could be digitally replaced with cgi scenery. But I think starting with cartoons would be better.

Zmoke

Commendable
Apr 30, 2016
Hey Kevin, cool Article but Frima is actually the biggest Canadian Independent Gaming/Media company (350+ employees) and also based in Quebec City, not Montreal. The Montreal Studio is a brand new one with 15 ish employees :)

Status
Not open for further replies.