Emma Watson Tops List of 'Most Dangerous' Celebs in Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Bad Day

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2011
On one hand, it's easy to blame it on ignorant users.

On the other hand, if I owned a car and knew nothing about maintenance, I would be in trouble.

On the other hand, it's easy to blame the ignorant users for assuming computers are like standard low-maintenance appliances such as microwaves or laundry machines...

lashabane

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2009
[citation][nom]A Bad Day[/nom]On one hand, it's easy to blame it on ignorant users.On the other hand, if I owned a car and knew nothing about maintenance, I would be in trouble.On the other hand, it's easy to blame the ignorant users for assuming computers are like standard low-maintenance appliances such as microwaves or laundry machines...[/citation]I've never met someone with three hands.

G

I was gong to say Lindsey Lohan is the most dangerous lol, but it is about danger to web users, not to society.

Dear user,
I am sorry the rest of the world does not share your taste in jerking off.

I think the vast majority are in shock Emma Watson. Is on here. Not vice versa

metalmania31

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2010
I'm sure you speak for the rest of the world. LOL. Sorry there's no celebrity worth jerking off to. I'm saying there are other celebrities far better looking then who's on that list. As far as my own taste goes that's for me I don't really give a rats ass what you think of my personal tastes in women. But you continue to see the world only through your prism. Cheers.

A Bad Day

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2011
[citation][nom]lashabane[/nom]I've never met someone with three hands.[/citation]

Imagination, my friend.

Or LSD if you need assistance. But I won't foot the bill.

pocketdrummer

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2007
[citation][nom]A Bad Day[/nom]On one hand, it's easy to blame it on ignorant users.On the other hand, if I owned a car and knew nothing about maintenance, I would be in trouble.On the other hand, it's easy to blame the ignorant users for assuming computers are like standard low-maintenance appliances such as microwaves or laundry machines...[/citation]

Sir, this may come as a shock to you, but...

You have three hands.

pocketdrummer

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2007
[citation][nom]lashabane[/nom]I've never met someone with three hands.[/citation]

And a quick read through the comments would have shown me that you beat me to the punch...

lashabane

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2009
[citation][nom]pocketdrummer[/nom]And a quick read through the comments would have shown me that you beat me to the punch...[/citation]And I accomplished this feat with only two hands!

SirTrollsALot

Honorable
Aug 14, 2012
[citation][nom]wardoc22[/nom]I don't care. She is still pretty.[/citation] I'll hand it too you you really started something... Oh and here's a box of tissues for you to clean your many hands off...

He's just a late night comedy talk show host. Not a "celebrity" so no surprise. They just mention him because he's male.

Lets face it, we all know the hook these "dangerous" sites use to snag idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.