enable no WWW in the url

KB

I host multiple public domains but can't get the domain name to resolve using no "www" in the URL. How do I do this?

KB

I added host header name for domains with no www but it still doesn't work. Kept all unassigned IP's and tried assigning IPs for the servers. I even tried to add domains with no www in site name, add host headers for www.domain name.com and setup dns with with and without www in site name. Added alias to dns named www with host of server. I'm lost. Please help