Question Enermax 360 AIO vs Arctic Cool vs Corsair

zmihlrad

Reputable
Nov 20, 2018
I have the enermax sitting next to me, and its only $85.

Reviews on amazon are good but on newegg theres many saying it stopped working with a short life span.

Do all of these AIOs just have problems here and there or is corsair or arctic worth the extra money?

To be clear I am open to all suggestions. There is just too many options for everything these days.

I have the enermax sitting next to me, and its only $85.

Reviews on amazon are good but on newegg theres many saying it stopped working with a short life span.

Do all of these AIOs just have problems here and there or is corsair or arctic worth the extra money?

To be clear I am open to all suggestions. There is just too many options for everything these days.
I vote for Arctic, last models are amazing and 6 year warranty inspires confidence. Radiators are a bit on thick side and longer, maybe that is what makes them top performer. Might not fit in some cases specially on top. Some may call them ugly and pump that has a fan to help cool VRM is also on large side, have to me careful with small and cramped MBs. Pump and fans are some of quietest ones around.