Enermax Debuts Four PSU Lines, New Cases And Coolers At Computex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Enermax, your budget Ostrog cases that are currently available, or halfway decent budget options that don't look too bad for the price. This case however, might be one of the ugliest things I've ever seen that was intended to house PC components. Not THE ugliest to be sure, but definitely it has a face that only it's parents, or somebody with extremely bad taste, could love.

Almost looks like somebody tore apart a Corsair Carbide and an InWin 805, chopped them down to size and married them.

Mac266

Honorable
Mar 12, 2014
but definitely it has a face that only it's parents, or somebody with extremely bad taste, could love.

Almost looks like somebody tore apart a Corsair Carbide and an InWin 805, chopped them down to size and married them.

Well, your taste doesn't really equal everyone's. Choosing cases is the worst part of doing builds, you can choose something you think looks awesome and the customer is just like "What is that."

I actually think it looks alright, A bit strange maybe

It's been a while since I've seen a PSU with an 80mm exhaust fan on the front in addition to an 80mm fan on the top. I actually kind of like it since it's not some ugly cheap grey metal thing. Hopefully the fans aren't screamers.

Absolutely true. In fact, there are at least three people that like the Lian Li PC-U6 Cowry snail shell case, so anything is possibly and in some cases, no pun intended, even likely.

Harald Hansen

Honorable
Jan 8, 2014
Lolwut? The dual 80mm fans are back? What's the point, dual fans were usually just for spot cooling, to cool down components that were prone to overheating due to limited airflow in 80mm fan PSUs. Come on, man...

Status
Not open for further replies.