ENERMAX PSU is dead

For weeks, I've had random start problems with this PSU. Three days ago, it
didn't start after several attempts. I verified the plugs and the voltage at
the end of the cord. Was OK. I plugged it again, powered it and switched the
computer On. It started.

Today, I used it for 3 hours and switched it off. When I came back 5 hours
later. Same symptoms appeared but no way to start it for hours ans lots and
lots of attempts .
Alone, there're no voltages at the outputs. The +5VSB is 0V. I succeeded
once to start it short-circuiting the green wire (PS-ON) with the Gnd
following attempts were unsuccessful. Several hours later it ran with no
load. I measured the voltages. They were correct but I didn't try on the
computer or any load.

It's an ENERMAX EG465AX-VE(G) FMA or FMCA
s/n 38712300760
+3.3V / 25A,
+5V / 35A,
+12V / 33A,
-5V / 1A,
-12V / 1A,
+5VSB / 2.2A.

Questions:
Is this model / make, known to have failures ?
Has somebody any idea for troubleshooting ?

TIA

PS. This is the second time I've had problems with Enermax products. For the
previous one, the +5V and the +12V were swapped within the cable adapter of
a front panel. I fried my CD burner it was connected to. Moreover, the
shieldings of the USB and firewire sockets were floating. Hard now to trust
this brand products isn't it ? But it's another topic :-(

Enermax's are known to fail. I would highly getting an Antec Tru Power
supply. They are conservatively rated and last a long time.

--
DaveW