Enter to Win a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0'' Android Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.
[citation][nom]bobusboy[/nom]Yet another toms contest that only Americans can enter.[/citation]

International laws of some sort force Tom's to not let other countries in. Also, only USA residents not in RI can enter, so not even all Americans can do it anyway. If you want to whine about something that Tom's has no control over, you could at least whine accurately.

vertigo_2000

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2007
[citation][nom]blazorthon[/nom]International laws of some sort force Tom's to not let other countries in. Also, only USA residents not in RI can enter, so not even all Americans can do it anyway. If you want to whine about something that Tom's has no control over, you could at least whine accurately.[/citation]
No need to be a douche about it. All these contests for Americans, but they don't hold one open to just Canadians (except those in Quebec). I guess we're just second class in Tom's eyes.
/end sarcasm

G

No big loss -- it's an Android tablet. When there's a giveaway for a Win8 Surface or even an iPad 3 for that matter, it'll be worth the effort to enter.

Tarvaln

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2011
The referral entry isn't working for me. I shared the link to my Facebook and had a friend click that link to enter and I still only have one entry.

Cy-Kill

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2010
[citation][nom]blazorthon[/nom]International laws of some sort force Tom's to not let other countries in. Also, only USA residents not in RI can enter, so not even all Americans can do it anyway. If you want to whine about something that Tom's has no control over, you could at least whine accurately.[/citation]

They could easily open it to Canada -- other companies do -- because our laws for contests are "No Purchase Necessary ", the only province in Canada they would have to exclude is Quebec.

[
citation][nom]headscratcher[/nom]Am I the only one who can't usually figure out what those captcha things say?[/citation]

I had to submit twice --- after refreshing around 30 times to find something I thought I could comprehend.

ArgleBargle

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2008
[citation][nom]alphaalphaalpha3[/nom]Was it worth the effort to comment on this article if it's not even worth the effort to enter the free contest for this article?[/citation]
Yes.
For me it's not worth the effort to enter because I never win anything. In fact, if I did win anything, I'm sure the entire universe would unravel.

G

It should be only Americans entering American contests. Just like it should be only Americans inside our borders, but instead we let them walk through holes in gates and rape and murder our citizens and steal from our businesses and take our jobs (for those that actually work).

scook9

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2008
[citation][nom]ArgleBargle[/nom]Yes.For me it's not worth the effort to enter because I never win anything. In fact, if I did win anything, I'm sure the entire universe would unravel.[/citation]
I used to think that way too. Then in November I won the September 2011 $1000 SBM machine. It is free to enter :D

scottiemedic

Distinguished
I would love to win a tablet to replace my Kindle Fire. I just got a Samsung 830 Series 256GB SSD and if the Galaxy runs half as fast as it, it's going to be a SCREAMING tablet for sure!! Thanks Samsung for doing everything in house, and Tom's for all the knowledge to lead me to the 830!!

Status
Not open for further replies.