Question Entire row of Ducky One 2 Mini keys won’t work ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 8, 2022
Hi hi,
this is the second time this issue has happened to me. My “asdfghjkl” keys along with Enter, do not work. The caps lock key works just fine, which I don’t get. All other keys on my ducky work perfectly. This issue has happened already and I just replaced the keyboard. Now it’s happening to the second one. I’ve done everything, from factory reset, unplug and plug in again, switch USB ports, switch the dip switches, I’ve tried to update the firmware but I can’t press the “D” key so that doesn’t work. I didn’t use my pc for two days and I come back and this happens. I’ve searched everywhere to see if anyone else has had this problem and may have a solution but seems like no one has. If anyone could please help, I would be so happy and appreciate your help! Thank you! :)

D

Deleted member 14196

Problem lies with you pc. If you already replaced kb then it’s the pc

reset never works for pc. Reinstall windows clean

back up all data, format and reinstall. If that dont work it’s your motherboard

Dec 8, 2022
Problem lies with you pc. If you already replaced kb then it’s the pc

reset never works for pc. Reinstall windows clean

back up all data, format and reinstall. If that dont work it’s your motherboard
hmmm okay, I’ll try that. But I’ve also plugged my kb into another computer and it didn’t work either.

D

Deleted member 14196

Well, then, maybe there is a problem with the keyboard it just seems strange that two keyboards would have the exact same problem. Did you contact their support?

also, run the windows, keyboard troubleshooter and see what it comes up with. If this is happening on other computers, then don’t bother resetting or reinstalling your computer just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.