EP45-UD3P boot problem

Jun 2, 2018
So, I bought a EP45-UD3P motherboard, and have working Samsung 8GB 2X 4GB DDR2-800 MHz PC2-6400 240PIN PC6400, and three working 775 cpu's, the one I am trying to use is Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q9300. and ZOTAC GeForce GT 710. And also a ps/2 keyboard.

So, when I press the power switch, it comes on and goes to the multi option screen, and the keyboard still does nothing. And after a few seconds it goes to a no signal screen.
My dvd drive works and is trying to boot, I hear my 500gb hd humming. But nothing. I have tried the hd in the satao purple, with dvd in sata1 purple, with no results, and aslo the same for the yellow sata0 and 1, also I tried an old ide dvd drive nothing, also ide hd but still the same. I get no beep or led flashing, all those all of them on the board do light up, all fan spin.
I pulled out the battery for a few hours, and even tried replacing it with a new one.
Is there a trick to getting the keyboard to work? And or might it be the ram? I am kinds thinking it is. It is working right now, in this computer. but this one is an amd board. Which may be the issue.

If you think the RAM have problem, remove them, and use other CPU ( not the C2Q 9300), then clear CMOS by removing the CMOS battery. After that boot the PC without any RAM, if the PC can boot, and you get no RAM error message, you know the RAM have problem.

Jun 2, 2018
I know the ram is good, it just a lot of place I look. It says this ram is for only amd. but I seen ram just the same size and speeds for intel, but they are extremely expensive. Secondly how does a computer boot with no ram? I have never seen a computer boot with no ram?

Does any one know were I can find high density 8GB 2X 4GB DDR2-800 MHz PC2-6400 for my intel EP45-UD3P board?