Epson 1290-1290s

Paul

Splendid

Hi all

What's the difference between the Epson 1290 and the 1290s

Thanks

Paul
--
Light travels faster than sound. People appear bright until you hear them
speak

The color of the case.

"Paul" <spam-trapper1@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi all
>
> What's the difference between the Epson 1290 and the 1290s
>

> Thanks
>
> Paul
> --
> Light travels faster than sound. People appear bright until you hear them
> speak

Paul

Splendid

"Safetymom123" <safetymom123@prodigy.net> wrote in message
> The color of the case.

That's what I always thought, until I went to download the latest drivers
and found that Epson list different drivers for each and only list the PIM
module for the 1290s.

Paul

I use the drivers for the 1280S for my regular 1280 with no problems. It
could just be the way the website is set up. I use the PIM drivers with no
problem