Question "ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS" in Chrome browser?

mallomar

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2013
I don't know anything. I can barely use my Windows 10 Laptop. I'm not even sure I'm in the right place for my question.

A couple of months ago, I lost the ability to get Chrome browser to connect to a web site that's very important for me. I could still connect via Firefox on the same computer, so I just used that. Then I lost the ability to connect via Firefox. I tried Edge (which I had never used) -- it worked for a while, but not anymore. It doesn't even give me an error message.

So I turned to my old desktop computer. Didn't work on Chrome, but works on Firefox. I'm afraid it'll stop working like all of the other ones.

Here are some of the messages I get on the laptop:

Chrome:
This page isn’t working healthy.XXXXXXX.org redirected you too many times.
Try deleting your cookies.
ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
(I replaced the name of the company with XXXXXX -- wasn't sure if I should leave it in?)

Edge:
nothing happens. It just says says Signing In ... but never signs in or shows any info

Firefox (on laptop):
The page isn’t redirecting properly
Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.
This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

I did try the thing where you delete clear cookies, but all that did was wipe out of all my logins.

I would really appreciate any help! I don't know what to do at this point.

lantis3

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2015
How complicated is it to set up the Cloudflare Warp VPN client? I don't know anything about it, and I have cognitive problems that make it difficult (or impossible) to learn new tricks.
Extremely easy. I only turn it on when I have internet problem with some sites, however. Not guaranteed to fix the problem you encountered. Just see if it can.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOyejdjrDWk