Error 41 (63) When gaming

Tacocat12345

Commendable
Jul 16, 2016
Dont know if this is the correct area to post this but its been a pretty annoying problem

When Im playing Counter Strike: Global Offence I would be able to play for max 30 minutes at a time whenever I would start the game, Then it would either do 1 of 2 things

1:Freeze my computer to where I would have to go a hard shutdown and have the monitor still displaying the last frame before the freeze

2: Total restart, Just goes right to black screen and then restarts with out me doing anything.

Its pretty tedious since it is almost sure to happen everytime I play the game but it never happens when Im not playing the game, or any other game. Ive gone and asked the game community and get some answers about verifying the cache or re-downloading the game and I did all of those but yet it was futile and the problem still happens.

There was only one time when it didnt happen and I could play the game but the very next day it started up again.

I would read about it but wouldnt come up with much other than its a hard ware issue since i would shut down all my background programs that I've downloaded over the time to check if it was some sort of software bug. I would switch the RAM slots I had my 2 4gb sticks in and even switch the slot of my GTX 960 but yet no luck, running system checks and disk checks brought me no answers either so Im hopeful some one here knows how to solve my problem other than going right to the game devs them selves.

(Side note: Before just black screens and freezes I would get a Screen that didn't look like a BDOS to me but I wouldn't know if it was since I have a blue background, It would hold up text saying "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" and go tell me to check drivers but this no longer happens)

My hardware specs are

CPU:AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core Processor
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 960 2GB Video Card
RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
MOB: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 ATX AM3+ Motherboard
Power supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply
HDD:Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

+graphics tablet for work and drivers but i took booth of them off the PC to make sure it wasn't what caused it

predcon1

Commendable
Jul 15, 2016
Do you get any DMP files in C:/Windows or C:/Windows/Minidump? I've been getting a lot of Event 41's too, and everyone's telling me there should me memory dumps because it's technically a BSOD, but I've never found any.