Question error 43 GTX1650 chinese mini pc

Nov 2, 2023
I have one of those chinese mini pc´s that have laptop motherboards, and, the gpu in it was working just fine until he had a power outage and the gpu started displaying error 43 in device manager. The problem started around 6 months ago and for the first 3 months of that period I gaveup in trying to find a place to fix it, but, out of nowhere the gpu came back to life and worked fine for 2 or 3 days then it died again, this type of stuff continued happening once in a while and I´ve got confused with what it can be.
I already tried a lot of different versions of driver, flashing different bios, reinstaled windows, even reflowing the chip, until now nothing has worked and it still coming back from the dead once in a while.
Somobody know what can be causing this. Thanks

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Open up GPU-Z and see if any fields show up with N/A or 0(zero)'s. If so, then your GPU's out for the count or at the very least needs a VBIOS flash which by the looks of it might be worthwhile to RMA the system.

Nov 2, 2023
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Open up GPU-Z and see if any fields show up with N/A or 0(zero)'s. If so, then your GPU's out for the count or at the very least needs a VBIOS flash which by the looks of it might be worthwhile to RMA the system.
It shows N/A and zeros, I’ve tried to flash some different bios using nvflash but without success, also, after using mods/mats it says it’s having errors in the A0 vram chip. Unfortunately the pc is out of warranty for some time by now, and I don’t think the seller is willing to take it back for repairs