When I start computer, I get a couple error msgs. One says Error can not
find DOCEOC16B1. and the other says cannot find C:/windows/cfgmgr52.dll. and
another says cannot find MMC81. I dont have the Windows XP disc so I can not
just pop it in and solve this where can i get these files I need. plz help!.
thank you
--
Rotfl19

Chuck

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2001

http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?cfgmgr52

Possible malware. See above link for further information, etc.
"weeena19" <rotfl19@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> When I start computer, I get a couple error msgs. One says Error can
not
> find DOCEOC16B1. and the other says cannot find C:/windows/cfgmgr52.dll.
and
> another says cannot find MMC81. I dont have the Windows XP disc so I can
not
> just pop it in and solve this where can i get these files I need. plz
help!.
> thank you
> --
> Rotfl19

Thank you for your help. it did solve 1 of the problems but now i need help
with the others. the MMC81 to start with. any ideas?
--
Rotfl19