Ethernet controller error

Bastata

Prominent
Mar 18, 2017
Yesterday my internet dissapear to my pc.I unninstalled the internet drivers now i cant download them.my pc is hp 8200 elite sff.i downloaded all network drivers from the site but still i cant connect to my internet from ethernet cable please help!!!!

Solution
First thing: did you try another known working ethernet cable?

That said, will continue on:

So you were able to download the drivers for the ethernet network adapter installed on your PC directly from manufacturer's website. Not HP's website.

Did you actually install/reinstall the drivers and reconfigure the ethernet network adapter using the installation instructions?

If not, go back to the manufacturer's website and download the User Guide/Manual or other instructions provided.

You have two objectives: 1) Get your PC connected to and working on your network again, and 2) regain internet access.

Hopefully by accomplishing 1) then 2) will happen.

Ralston18

Titan
First thing: did you try another known working ethernet cable?

That said, will continue on:

So you were able to download the drivers for the ethernet network adapter installed on your PC directly from manufacturer's website. Not HP's website.

Did you actually install/reinstall the drivers and reconfigure the ethernet network adapter using the installation instructions?

If not, go back to the manufacturer's website and download the User Guide/Manual or other instructions provided.

You have two objectives: 1) Get your PC connected to and working on your network again, and 2) regain internet access.

Hopefully by accomplishing 1) then 2) will happen.

Solution