[SOLVED] Ethernet issues with new motherboard.

Aug 13, 2020
Hey guys, just bought a 9400f with an asus b365 prime a. I've had a constant drop in connection via the ethernet cable. I'd be surfing and suddenly there's no connection for a few seconds. Randomly happens in online games as well. This didnot happen to me on my previous 4th gen system, so I know that the cable isnot bad. Also I've tried updating the software and it is not helping, also installed a clean windows, still the same problem. Should i apply for rma or can it solved from Windows

Solution
Its called percent cpu utilization. Some net cards require constant cpu support, compare to some server NICs that offload even tcp/ip protocol overhead from main cpu.
Aug 10, 2020
Network on MB is Realtek RTL8111H so make sure correct drivers. This is a gigabit card and your previous was probably 100bt. Did you upgrade your Router? Can you bypass your router or use wifi and see if it still "disconnects". It may be a higher priority process is taking over your network connections like a virus or anticheat software. Have you tried running Wireshark or Netmon? Run Msconfig to see what this "clean" windows is running in background.

Aug 13, 2020
Network on MB is Realtek RTL8111H so make sure correct drivers. This is a gigabit card and your previous was probably 100bt. Did you upgrade your Router? Can you bypass your router or use wifi and see if it still "disconnects". It may be a higher priority process is taking over your network connections like a virus or anticheat software. Have you tried running Wireshark or Netmon? Run Msconfig to see what this "clean" windows is running in background.
I havenot updated my router. Also yes it works with a wifi adapter, doesnot disconnect that is. Previously i didnot install a clean windows, i tried running it with the same one as i switched to 9th gen. But after noticing this i installed a clean windows and the first thing it does after booting up is disconnect for a few seconds.

Aug 10, 2020
Examples. Win10 Pro, enable HyperV, enable virtual router, networking disconnects for user because a higher priority program takes control between drivers and Windows. Firewall programs et al do that, too. Ethernet ports and routers usually have activity lights. When you disconnect, do the lights go off? Or blinking like crazy?

Aug 13, 2020
Examples. Win10 Pro, enable HyperV, enable virtual router, networking disconnects for user because a higher priority program takes control between drivers and Windows. Firewall programs et al do that, too. Ethernet ports and routers usually have activity lights. When you disconnect, do the lights go off? Or blinking like crazy?
Firstly, thankyou for taking the time out for helping me. So I've have to be out of town for a week. I'll update you on all of what you've asked in sometime. Just didn't want to leave your suggestions unanswered, after you've given time for me.
Also could it be that the on board adapter has problems, i mean I've found threads stating this particular model has lots of driver issues.

Aug 10, 2020
Its called percent cpu utilization. Some net cards require constant cpu support, compare to some server NICs that offload even tcp/ip protocol overhead from main cpu.

Solution