[SOLVED] ethernet issues....

SPECOPS70

Honorable
Nov 29, 2018
Hello all.

I have an asus rog b450 f gaming. i bought it going on two years. I started to notice getting logged off from the bungie servers. I thought it was on their end (knowing bungies issues). so i just kept logging in and playing again. kept saying trying to connect to the bungie servers. then it got worse. i could not load pages etc. so i swapped my rj45 for another and still could not load a page. restarted comp and still no pages loading. I put the cable on another spot behind the router still nothing. uninstalled network card from device manager, restarted and still nothing. it comes and goes (the connection).

so i went to best buy and bought me an asus ac1200 usb adapter so i could get on. what can i do besides the steps i took? thx

Solution
You can install a PCIe x1 Ethernet adapter like THIS INTEL, I linked EBay as it is much cheaper there than on Amazon this week.

I go through 2-3 a year on my network due to the very small current that kills the onboard or PCIe addon cards from our lovely East Texas thunderstorms.

Just disable the onboard in the bios, and with W10 these are plug and play but Intel has drivers too if you prefer.

RealBeast

Titan
You can install a PCIe x1 Ethernet adapter like THIS INTEL, I linked EBay as it is much cheaper there than on Amazon this week.

I go through 2-3 a year on my network due to the very small current that kills the onboard or PCIe addon cards from our lovely East Texas thunderstorms.

Just disable the onboard in the bios, and with W10 these are plug and play but Intel has drivers too if you prefer.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS