[SOLVED] Ethernet suddenly stopped working

Jan 13, 2019
Hi , I was playing a game and half way through my internet just cut off and I got the little yellow triangle beside my internet connection in the bottom right , it sometimes cuts to the red x or back to the yellow triangle . I’ve tried many things with my router and other methods and I can’t seem to get it to work and get my Ethernet back working
When it comes to WiFi my computer doesn’t detect any or it acts as if it doesn’t have WiFi or something as it used to use it but I’ve used Ethernet for a very long while now and I can’t seem to go back to WiFi ?
Please help me fix my problem

You first need to establish that your router is functioning correctly by looking at it's status lights -- particularly the light which shows that it's connected to the internet successfully. It's pointless looking at your PC for the cause until you are 100% sure it's not the router.

Jan 13, 2019
Sorry I missed a couple of details , the cable is working perfectly fine and I forgot this pc does not have a WiFi card , it only uses Ethernet , both lights up at the modem and the pc so I don’t think it’s the hubs fault but the pc it self