[SOLVED] Ethernet wire mapping ?

johnyb98

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2015
Hello everyone.
I am trying many days but cannot find it nowhere. I am looking for wire mapping RJ45 connector to RJ9/RJ10 /RJ22 (4P4C) connector for Ethernet.
Can you please help me?

Also, a diagram would be very nice.

Thank you for your time!

Solution
What exactly are you trying to do?

Why not just use Ethernet cable/plugs to start with?

Very likely that any other non-UTP cables will not work or provide acceptable levels of speed and performance.

That said, you can use whatever pairs within the 4P4C cable that you wish as long as you are consistent on each end with regards to pins/plugs.

The plugs that you crimp on must be RJ-45 and are made for either stranded or solid Ethernet cables. You must match plugs to cable.

Still not likely to be successful due to wire gauge, twists, composition (must be all copper), and overall quality.

Ralston18

Titan
What exactly are you trying to do?

Why not just use Ethernet cable/plugs to start with?

Very likely that any other non-UTP cables will not work or provide acceptable levels of speed and performance.

That said, you can use whatever pairs within the 4P4C cable that you wish as long as you are consistent on each end with regards to pins/plugs.

The plugs that you crimp on must be RJ-45 and are made for either stranded or solid Ethernet cables. You must match plugs to cable.

Still not likely to be successful due to wire gauge, twists, composition (must be all copper), and overall quality.

Solution