Event id 14 of nvidia

Jul 25, 2018
Hello guys, thanks for reading, this is my previous forum, (http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-3751669/gpu-crash-celsius.html), I discovered that I had faced a serious issue which is event id 14 of nvlddmkm, which I search for many many of forums mentioned that it is a serious issue. Hopefully anyone who reading this could help me out :'(
What I had done is,
roll back to driver 387.92
reinstall driver for N times
disable window update for manufacturer driver
checked my psu
and
reapplied thermal paste

The gpu will crash with only screen freezed and after I struggling to waiting the game to be closed and reaching desktop, my pc is lagging. No BSOD, just the screen freezed and lagging as I mentioned and I had no choice I had to restart the pc.
My pc spec:

Asus Nvidia Geforce gtx 750 ti oc

intel i5-8400

8gb ddr4 2666mhz ram

msi b360m mortar mobo

600w coolermaster psu

The description for Event ID 14 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

\Device\Video10
1549(1700) 0400ff73 000f0135

The message resource is present but the message was not found in the message table