[SOLVED] Every day i get one Blue Screen of Death

WixHD97

Reputable
Aug 12, 2015
Every time i open CSGO and start playing, after 10min i get Blue screen last 4 days, i build new pc 27.1.2020, everything was normal after two days first bsod was about Memory Managment, and every other day is differante problem...... I tried SFC, Check disk, tried to update drivers with device manager nothing solved problem, when i get blue screen and when i start again csgo, game works totaly fine playing 1hour or 10, idk whats the problem...everything is new, only ssd is old 1 year and psu 3 years, i also tested memory diagnostic no problems with RAM.....All temps are normal, windows updated, Here is link of Blue Screen View list: https://prnt.sc/qw7y68
My PC:
Cpu: i5 9400F (Tx3 Evo Cooler)
MBO: B365 Ds3h
GPU:Rx 580 Asus Dual 4GB
Ram: Hyperx Fury black 2666mhz
SSD:Crucial Mx500 500GB
PSU;Cooler Master B600 v2

Feb 1, 2020
Have you tried booting the system and not running CSGO to see how long it stays up and running? If the system stays running for a day or two without crashing then we know for sure that CSGO is indeed the source of the crash.

At that point I would start experimenting with a different video card...🆒

WixHD97

Reputable
Aug 12, 2015
Have you tried booting the system and not running CSGO to see how long it stays up and running? If the system stays running for a day or two without crashing then we know for sure that CSGO is indeed the source of the crash.

At that point I would start experimenting with a different video card...🆒
im gonna leave pc whole day idle to see what gonna happen