Question Everything appears to be working but no boot or display.

Jul 28, 2021
Hello,

I'm more or less at my wit's end with this issue here. I replaced almost all of the parts in my pc recently and thought I checked the compatibility enough but now I'm second guessing.

The pc will startup and all the parts inside appear to be running. The keyboard and mouse are powered. But no boot or display on the screen at all.

I tried the steps in the no boot sticky but still no dice.

If anyone could give me a few suggestions on things to try I would really appreciate it.

Parts are:
Mobo: gigabyte h510m
CPU: i5-10600KF
GPU: Nvidia geforce rtx 2070
PSU: Corsair CV650
RAM: Corsair vengeance lpx 8gb 3600MHz DDR4 (x2)

USAFRet

Titan
Start here:

Go through ALL the steps. Assume nothing.

Jul 28, 2021
Start here:

Go through ALL the steps. Assume nothing.
I followed all the steps up to the suggestions by jrc. With just the CPU and GPU (no integrated graphics) I got the continuous beeps so I added a stick of ram.

With the ram installed I got 5 short beeps which means a CPU error I think? But if the CPU was faulty it should have shown in the previous tests.

The weirdest thing is if I plug an SSD with windows in at this point it won't beep at all.

Oct 17, 2021
I followed all the steps up to the suggestions by jrc. With just the CPU and GPU (no integrated graphics) I got the continuous beeps so I added a stick of ram.

With the ram installed I got 5 short beeps which means a CPU error I think? But if the CPU was faulty it should have shown in the previous tests.

The weirdest thing is if I plug an SSD with windows in at this point it won't beep at all.

Hi Mate,

sorry to come to you, but thought id ask as i have the same set up as you except a different GPU, and am getting the same issue.

Did you get this sorted after? Did you figure it out as i am about to through the thing out the window and buy a ALDI ready made one lol

Any idea for be great.