[SOLVED] Everything is slower

May 18, 2020
I built my pc less than a year ago and all the parts were brand new for the most part. When I loaded it up everything ran smooth and at a high framerate. A few months in my power supply failed and I replaced it. After that my computer has been so much slower, my sad takes longer to boot up and it was almost instant before, games lag a lot more. For example, when I first build my computer the first game I played was Assassins creed odyssey and I ran it at 1080p with 60fps now I can barely run it in general. Simple games like Minecraft with some mods lags sometimes too. Warframe a game that I've been playing for years on a terrible laptop feels almost the same and I know its not the game. I can be getting 150 frames on 1440p on warfare but it looks so choppy... I don't overclock because I don't want to lessen the longevity of my hardware and I don't download anything really. I've run multiple antiviruses and nothing came up. What should I do? I can't return the parts because I don't have the receipts anymore due to my moving so AMD support didn't help. It's not the best computer but it shouldn't be doing this bad.

My specs:

Cpu: Ryzen 7 1800x

Gpu: Rx580 8gb

Memory: 16gb ddr4 3200

Psu: 700w