Question Everytime while playing I get stutters, I do not know what to do :(

Jun 2, 2023
Hi everyone,

Everytime while gaming, like Chivalry 2, I get stutters sometimes. It is more randomly. I updated my drivers, GPU and CPU Chipset, disabled Xbox Game Bar, also disabled fTPM on my bios. But still stuttering while gaming. I did a UserBenchmark test for my PC, but with the results I do not know what to do xD.
PC Setup:
UserBenchmarks: Game 117%, Desk 107%, Work 105%
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - 107.2%
GPU: Nvidia RTX 3070-Ti - 105.7%
SSD: Samsung 980 Pro NVMe PCIe M.2 1TB - 331.3%
SSD: Samsung 860 Evo 250GB - 115.4%
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB (2018) - 63.2%
RAM: G.SKILL Trident Z DDR4 3200 C16 4x8GB - 99.6%
MBD: Gigabyte X570 AORUS ELITE

My Test Result:

Hoping someone can help me :)

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You forgot to mention the make and model of your PSU as well as it's age. Have you tried running DDU and then removing all GPU drivers from your platform, then manually reinstalling the latest driver in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator?

Jun 2, 2023

You forgot to mention the make and model of your PSU as well as it's age. Have you tried running DDU and then removing all GPU drivers from your platform, then manually reinstalling the latest driver in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator?
My PSU is the: be quiet! Straight Power 11 Platinum 850W, I bought it new on February 2021. I once tried the DDU and reinstalled the driver manually, but not running it as administrator. Should I try this again?

Jun 2, 2023

???

TRENDING THREADS