xRedNinjax

Honorable
Jun 23, 2012
Ok, so I have been searching high and low for a solution to my problem. I'm not entirley sure its the 670 but with all the talk about the bad batches you can understand. Its a black screen issue, but not like the ones ive found in other forums. It doesnt happen on boot or at any random time. When I go to play a game within the first 2-8 min. my screen will flash black for around 4-8 seconds and then come back completely normal. On rare occasions the sound will be gone. Then I will leave the game and go about my business, searching the web and whatnot and the I will get a very quick black screen flicker. When this happens on the times that the sound is gone, the sound is back. Its a very frustrating issue. All drivers are up to date.

Corsair 750 watt PSU
Asus Maximus Extreme-z
i5-2500k
8 GB corsair vengeance
GTX 670 FTW
260gb corsair SSD main
1tb black caviar storage

comment for more info. anything to get this fixed

Well EVGA has always had quality. I just think that people throw cards in a very poor environment. Reference cards typically don't get the best cooling and they are centered around the fact that you don't have great cooling so they use a blower design which is great but doesn't always provide a steady temp range in a smaller case.

TRENDING THREADS