EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti ACX 2.0+ with forton hyper 600w

Solution

Grab the 980 Ti now, that's a killer deal, not gonna find anything like that around.
Get the rest in Sept. :)

maxalge

Champion
Ambassador

better for him to look with the list as a starting primer and then come back and ask if he finds something

also QUALITY units never go out of date

D

Deleted member 217926

A locked i5 will see a bit of a bottleneck with a 980 Ti. You're still better off with the 980 Ti but some games will not perform as well as if you had a more powerful processor.

I would also give that FSP power supply a miss.

The tier list is outdated a bit meaning the latest units aren't on it but it's still very usable. Tier 1 or 2 on the list will give you a quality unit that will last for years.

What I meant is that it oversimplifies areas where there's an in between and shunts stuff over in some cases, and doesn't include newer units.

D

Deleted member 217926

The 980 Ti is still a very powerful card. The last gen flagship needs more than a 2 generation old mid range CPU to get the most out of it though. I'm using an EVGA 980 Ti SC ACX 2.0+ ( with a 6700K ) myself and I'm able to max everything except Mankind Divided at 1440p. I've thought about upgrading for about a year now and I just can't justify it. A 980 Ti is roughly equal to a GTX 1070.

Grab the 980 Ti now, that's a killer deal, not gonna find anything like that around.
Get the rest in Sept. :)

Solution