Question Evga Geforce rtx 3090 ftw3 ultra argb/3 pin header question. Please help!

twinkle21

Distinguished
Aug 22, 2011
Hey everyone. Sorry if this question has been asked and answered. I just recently purchased an EVGA geforce 3090 graphics card. I didn't know this before I bought it, but I guess you need some cables to connect the argb and 3 pin fan header to the mother board. I only car about this because of the auxiliary fan. I'm trying to find a cable splitter that has the argb female and 3 pin female connecter on one end, and either a male or female end connecter to plug into my motherboard. Does anyone have any ideas? I would really appreciate it.

curley81

Proper
Sep 12, 2020
is this what you need Akasa AK-CBLD02-10BK 1-to-4 RGB LED 4 Pin Splitter Cable for Connecting Multiple RGB Lighting Devices: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories ??

sorry you said 3 pin here is 3 pin Akasa 1-to-2 Addressable RGB LED Splitter Cable | AK-CBLD08-12BK: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories ive bought akasa cable asnd fans before and they seem ok

there are many variasions of argb splitters just browse until you find the right one on my mobo the header is male so this would be what i would need

Last edited: