[SOLVED] evga rtx 2080 ti

Oct 1, 2020
have a nzxt 510 midtower case with two intake and two exhaust both ryzen 5 3600 and 2080 ti avg 59 to 71 c with gpu fans at 100 % while playing codmw does that seem ok, im thinking about cooling options but dont know much about so im asking for opinions on should i add cooling to both and what would work the best.thanks

Solution
have a nzxt 510 midtower case with two intake and two exhaust both ryzen 5 3600 and 2080 ti avg 59 to 71 c with gpu fans at 100 % while playing codmw does that seem ok, im thinking about cooling options but dont know much about so im asking for opinions on should i add cooling to both and what would work the best.thanks
Gpu fans on 100% is way too much, and those temps are totally normal.
Gpu fans on 100% is way too much, and those temps are totally normal.

Solution
Nothing wrong with the fans going to 100% except the noise. It depends on how the fan curve has been setup. If noise is a problem then lower the fan curve, just keep an eye on temperature as ideally you want it below 80c. If you do let temps go up you may loose a very small amount of performance if the gpu reduces its max boost speed/duration.