Question Exiting Bios causes black screen but pc still on

Sep 15, 2022
I installed 2 exhaust fans, and since I have no more fan headers, I decided to use the AIO pump as opposed to the optional CPU fan header. However, the fans were running 100% so I went into BIOS to set it to a curve, however after saving and exiting, my monitors remained black, but the pc kept running. I tried everything, but the problem wasnt with the monitors.

After clicking the restart button beside the power button, did it start to work and booted up instantly, and my settings saved from BIOS since the fans were runnning a lot quieter.

To test everything, I restarted my pc with no issue, however once I boot into BIOS the same issue persists, meaning the monitors remain black and I have to wat a minute or two before the restart button gets me back into windows. What is the cause and how can I fix?

Thank you so much in advance, I appreciate any help I can get. I built this pc a few weeks ago so I just want to know why this issue is a problem.

Also my specs:
  • Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3070 EAGLE OC LHR
  • AMD AM4 Ryzen 5 5600 CPU
  • Included CPU cooler (AMD wraith spire)
  • Kingston FURY Beast RGB DDR4 3200MHz 16GB
  • Kingston NV1 M.2 NVMe SSD 2TB
  • TUF GAMING B550-PRO motherboard
  • Corsair RM850x
  • Fractal Design Meshify 2 Compact TG Light

Sep 15, 2022
latest motherboard bios?
I built up the courage and updated, to no change lol.

Thing is, my pc seems to be working fine otherwise but I worry for future problems. I even switched all of my bios settings to factory reset, to no change.
It seems to have a hard time booting out of bios, that is the only thing ive realized.