[SOLVED] Experiencing Extreme Sound and Cursor Stuttering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kidscamp11

Honorable
Feb 6, 2015
I'm just very lost and confused on what to do. PC was working fine up until 2 days ago and now I have no idea what to do to fix it. It's unusable due to the amount of stuttering, and whenever there is audio, it makes horrible buzzing noises. It started happening after I converted from legacy to uefi, and then I decided to remove the "System Reserved" drive letter to make it look neater, and then that caused problems, so I reverted it back and it seemed fine. Ever since I converted it, sometimes it would have problems rebooting, as well as the issue I mentioned of horrible stuttering.
My SSD and HDD drives are healthy, as I've checked in crystal disk. I've completely reset Windows with the media creation tool, but still to no avail. I would appreciate any help.

Edit: I should also note this only happens when I've turned on my PC from being off. If I restart it afterwards, it's fine. Why is it acting like this?
--
My build:

MSI b450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC

Ryzen 5 3600

16gb 3200mhz

275gb ssd (Taken from old build), 4TB hdd (Brand new)

2070 Super

Last edited:
Solution
I figured it out. Created a USB drive with Rufus to install Windows 10 with an ISO allowing UEFI and GPT and did a full reinstall and have no issues whatsoever.

Kidscamp11

Honorable
Feb 6, 2015
I figured it out. Created a USB drive with Rufus to install Windows 10 with an ISO allowing UEFI and GPT and did a full reinstall and have no issues whatsoever.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.