[SOLVED] Expert monitor help plz.

RagedAPE

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2014
Good afternoon,

Hope that my questions can be answered.

RoG SWIFT PG258Q 25" compared to XG248Q ROG STRIX 24" Is there really any difference other than the price? Which is the better monitor and why.

Kind regards

Ape

Solution
Thanks mate.

I decided to get the 360hz monitor but only league of legends will max the whole 360 frames of the monitor from the games I will likely play. Is it perfectly fine to play warzone at say 270 frames on the 360hz monitor and it will still be extremely smooth and fast?
ofc it will be smooth.Anything over 240hz and 240fps is considered ultra fast and smooth.U have 360hz monitor and 270fps,ur perfectly fine

RagedAPE

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2014
Thanks mate.

I decided to get the 360hz monitor but only league of legends will max the whole 360 frames of the monitor from the games I will likely play. Is it perfectly fine to play warzone at say 270 frames on the 360hz monitor and it will still be extremely smooth and fast?

Thanks mate.

ofc it will be smooth.Anything over 240hz and 240fps is considered ultra fast and smooth.U have 360hz monitor and 270fps,ur perfectly fine

Last edited:
Reactions: RagedAPE
Solution

RagedAPE

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2014
Awesome response you have made me settle on the rog 360 then. I was so concerned going below the 360hz will make it bad and most games will but I see now I have been looking at it all wrong, its still fast. I also think g-sync helps with this. Never used gsync before though.

Reactions: Dj0gany
Awesome response you have made me settle on the rog 360 then. I was so concerned going below the 360hz will make it bad and most games will but I see now I have been looking at it all wrong, its still fast. I also think g-sync helps with this. Never used gsync before though.
G-sync and AMD's freesync are bassically V-sync without input lag and lower fps.

Reactions: RagedAPE

TRENDING THREADS