Experts: How is my build?

soggytenders

Prominent
Oct 11, 2017
I'm building my first PC, and im throwing in all my money and then some. I'm planning on using this thing for the long run, and ive checked a lot of websites and they all say im fine but i want the opinion of an real flesh and blood human. Here's my build below.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/MfkKzM

Yes, i know some of the parts arent the best, but they'll do good enough for gaming and etc. Am i missing anything? Will I have troubles assembling? Or will my computer have some huge issue?

Thanks

Solution
Coffee lake! SSD is recommended, for peripherals, you can keep those, but recommend cheaper ones

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K 3.7GHz 6-Core Processor ($399.89 @ B&H)
CPU Cooler: Corsair - H60 54.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($49.99 @ Newegg)
Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Pro4 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($111.98 @ Newegg)
Memory: G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory ($156.34 @ Newegg Marketplace)
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($98.94 @ OutletPC)
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($45.69 @...
Solution
If someone is willing to spend $450 on a video card, they should probably be willing to spend more than $10 on a mouse. : D That off-brand gaming mouse might be great for a $10 mouse, but it's likely not quite as good as a name-brand one in terms of accuracy, features and build quality. The same likely goes for the keyboard as well, though you could probably find something comparable to the BlackWidow Chroma in the sub-$100 range. Spending an extra $100 on a i7-8700K for gaming seems kind of unnecessary when the i5-8600K or i7-7700K should perform nearly as well, but a keyboard and mouse are your primary way of interfacing with a computer, and it's probably best not to cheap out on them too much unless it on a lower-budget build.

Edit: Also, I found this quote from that Keyboard's product description kind of amusing...

America's customers need the Magicelec signed keyboard. Hope all the big American electronic game fans feel different.
: D