Express Lanes to Get In and Out of the Apple Store Faster

Status
Not open for further replies.

krowbar

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2008
An express lane that has everything apple makes so you can get in and get out? What else would you do, just hang out in there? It's a store right?

kristoffe

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2010
watch all the fat piggies go in and gobble up all the overpriced garbage and then go down to an occupy camp and sit there facebooking about how greedy corporate america is.... derp

G

express lane to get your wallet full in dry out faster from apple store.

Kurz

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2006
[citation][nom]kristoffe[/nom]watch all the fat piggies go in and gobble up all the overpriced garbage and then go down to an occupy camp and sit there facebooking about how greedy corporate america is.... derp[/citation]

HERP DERP DERP

The Greater Good

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2010
[citation][nom]kristoffe[/nom]watch all the fat piggies go in and gobble up all the overpriced garbage and then go down to an occupy camp and sit there facebooking about how greedy corporate america is.... derp[/citation]

You sound jealous.

that basically sums up how sad the USA has become

rantoc

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2009
LOL so apple think the average joe have became so sheep'ified nowadays that they can't even walk anymore without an app - So the company takes care of that too... its actually healthy to move the legs from time to time!

G

so let me get this right, we got one lane for iPod and Macbooks and small stuff, and another line for iPhones and iPads, so im guessing the express lane would be plonked way in the back in s small corner of the store out of sight

soo-nah-mee

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2009
[citation][nom]captaincharisma[/nom]that basically sums up how sad the USA has become[/citation]An understandable observation from overseas, but please don't generalize too much.
This is a HUGE country and we're not all neo-hippie pseudo-nonconformist hyper-consumer iTwats.
The media loves to portray us as such, but many of us are pretty cool yet. :)

kristoffe

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2010
jealous? of what? idiots who throw away money on expensive pc computers with fruit logos on htem because they have low self esteem issues? no thanks. I'd rather build an incredible system or have a powerful laptop and spend the rest of the money traveling and making film. Canon 60D on sale with rebates $789 with a 55-250mm lens. I would rather buy that and do SOMETHING WITH my pc than just waste money on the computer alone...while I drink starbucks coffee and spill a little on my diesel jeans. derp.

the country is whining like little kids about consumer piggishness and apple does this :) yeah well, as long as you know how many underpaid factory workers it takes to make it, and how much you paid for the ferrari or in ground pool for some douchebag apple investor, then great :)

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
[citation][nom]eddieroolz[/nom]With the economy in the tank still, will people be lining up at Apple stores as usual...?[/citation]
jealousy is very bad for you...if you can't afford it get something else, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS