Express vpn network lockout unable to disable

Maxjan1

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2013
Some information; Started by moving the router to a new location. Plugged the cable from my modem to the router. Did not use DSL or WAN connection just ethernet connection (the fault may lay here?) The internet worked in the end on almost all wireless devices and also my pc with cable. But as i wanted to fiks the internet on my android i had not switched off express vpn and it went into network lock out. And since then i have not been able to use the internet. I have tried many thing such as disabling lock out in express vpn, changing settings, i cant connect to express vpn servers. And i belive the lock out persist as the name of the network and such has not been the same as before.

TLDR: Network to computer. I belive express vpn is blocking it. Cant disable and it does not go down after restarting, or connecting.

Solution
What type of router are you using? A reset may be due here. In the mean time, have you confirmed with ExpressVPN that your account is indeed lock? If you are a paying customer, I'm sure they will unlock you.

Maxjan1

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2013
What type of router are you using?
---Im using a zyxel p8702N.
A reset may be due here.
--i have reset it multiple times and the wireless devices work.
In the mean time, have you confirmed with ExpressVPN that your account is indeed lock?
I have yet to contact express support maybe i should have done that. Well the network lock is a feature of the express vpn software as it detects lack of connection to the server it locks the internet trafic and contains it to the pc or something not really sure but thats what happend. And now i cant reset it.

TRENDING THREADS