[SOLVED] Extend WIFI

Nov 9, 2020
I need to extend the Wi-Fi signal. I need stronger Wi-Fi signal in our house. The Wi-Fi router is not strong enough to get the signal all over the house. What is the best option?

Solution
I need to extend the Wi-Fi signal. I need stronger Wi-Fi signal in our house. The Wi-Fi router is not strong enough to get the signal all over the house. What is the best option?
Do you have any ethernet cabling throughout the house? Do you have coax cabling in the house? Can you run new cable if desired?
Some form of wired network from the primary router to one or more additional WIFI access points is the best answer.

kanewolf

Titan
Do you have any ethernet cabling throughout the house? Do you have coax cabling in the house? Can you run new cable if desired?
Some form of wired network from the primary router to one or more additional WIFI access points is the best answer.

Solution