Question Extreme amounts of BSOD relating to ntoskrnl.exe for months now..

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Treadstone

Reputable
Mar 15, 2020
Hi thank you all for taking a look at this! I've been bombarded and to be honest, demoralized by an insane amount of BSODs dating back all the way to early November of 2019. I'm at my wits end, and I'm looking to put a stop to this soon because I'm sure after over at least 100 BSODs (probs closer to 200) this is speeding up the wear and tear on my PC, and that is one thing that I am not gonna let happen. I'm not 100% sure why it's taken me months to consult much better equipped and knowledgeable people to help me with this.

But before, I start, I warn that this is gonna be quite a long post, as I attempt to detail almost everything I could possibly remember (I'm sure I'll miss a few things that will come to mind later on as I reply back though), in order to save everyone some time with trouble-shooting things that I've already done. So bear with me, I hope you guys don't mind the length of this post. Every bit of help is appreciated.

Here below are the Specs of the Self Built PC:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO RGB Black Edition 57.3CFM
MoBo: MSi MPG X570 Gaming Plus (No WiFi ; I run a CAT6 Ethernet @ 1GBps Up/Down)
GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ICX 11GB GDDR5X
RAM: 2x16GB G.Skill TridentZ NEO 3600MHz CL16 RAM (16-19-19-19-39)
HDD: 2TB Seagate 7200RPM
SSD: 1x 250GB Samsung 850 EVO
1x 1TB Samsung 860 EVO
Monitors: 2x MSi Optix MAG240MVC 24" VA Monitor
PSU: 750W G.Skill RIPJAWS 80+ Gold
Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum MX Speed
Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300
Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II

I've never come across an issue that I couldn't fix eventually with relentless researching, and some willpower. I've tried, almost everything I can think of or have come across through intense research online. I'm quite sure there is more, and tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, I'm gonna try to do a full Windows Re-installation. I just did one but without wiping personal files and apps. Clearly that did not do anything since it BSOD'd immediately after firing up an actual game in MyLeague NBA2K20. The reason why I'm detailing the game, is because the blue-screens mainly began and still happen with NBA 2K19 mostly; I've just installed NBA 2K20 a few days ago in hopes that a different game would not result in the same BS. I play many other games like Rainbow Six: Siege, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019, Escape from Tarkov, SQUAD, etc and almost none of those games I just listed causes any BSOD issue besides CoD. But somehow NBA 2K games have caused the majority of crashes in terms of games, it's happened 3 times in 2 other games (Kingdoms and Castles & CoD MW) , but again they were just one or two time things and have not happened in months. Maybe 1/3rd of the time I'm using Steam's Remote Play in NBA 2K games with a friend, and they happen then very frequently. I originally thought that was the culprit. Clearly not because it happens when I'm not firing up Remote Play. It happens much less in MyCareer mode, but still every so often. As of the past 2 months, they've been happening a lot in random moments outside of games. Often times I go AFK, have no games running and it's BSOD'd. Things that are running in that moment are Firefox, sometimes Chrome/Brave, EVGA Precision X OC, a surveillance monitoring app I have on the 2nd monitor all the time called Night Owl X CMS, Discord Canary, and Steam.

I have tried many things. Without going into too much detail on each. It is worth noting that a lot of these issues happened after I got my K95 Platinum Keyboard and the GTX 1080 Ti. They could be culprits but I'm not even sure at all. Before my current RAM Kit listed above that I purchased less than a week ago, I was running 2x8 GB of G.Skill FlareX 3200MHz CL14 RAM. BSODs have not changed regardless of different RAM kits. I bought new RAM thinking for sure that it was a faulty RAM stick or both. Clearly not.

Below is a list of almost everything I've tried, and some haven't tried. Most are bad news or inconclusive:
- Reseating RAM sticks / switching them around too on both Kits

• Running single stick for at least 12 hours on both Kits
    • Ran Memtest x86 on both Kits for 4 passes about twice each because they make you pay for the whole damn thing if you want 8 passes; all of which have come up clean
    • Ran Windows Memory Diagnostic on both kits for a total of 6 times or so by now all of which have come up clean of errors
    • Disabled A-XMP Profiles on both kits, single or dual
    • Ran single and dual sticks at stock / base 2133MHz & 2400 MHz memory, same and consistent BSODs
    • Manually OC'd RAM sticks to advertised speeds in BIOS, still BSOD
    • Updated BIOS through every iteration listed on the Manufacturer's Website
    • Updated AMD Chipset Driver straight from the Manufacturer's Website
    • Updated RealTek PCIe Lan to the latest driver straight from the Manufacturer's Website
    • Updated RealTek HD UAD Audio to the latest driver straight from the Manufacturer's Website
    • Ran PC through both Prime95 & IntelBurnTest for 14-16 back to back at maximum to stress it and see if it causes a BSOD, none.
    • Ran Windows Driver Verifier many times through regular use (no games); always says ntoskrnl.exe when checking through Windbg, BlueScreenViewer, WhoCrashed
    • Attempted to try and cause a BSOD with Driver Verifier after 3 straight BSODs in less than 12 hours, 2 from game, 1 when AFK. This took 3 tries totaling some 16 hours of both playing and letting the game sit idle with and without alt-tab before it finally BSOD'd overnight when I was asleep. The result when checking BlueScreenViewer? ntoskrnl.exe. (I know it's not the blame)
    • Updated all drivers both auto-search through Windows Update or Manual Update in the following Device Manager categories Audio inputs & outputs, Disk Drives, Display Adapters, IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers, Keyboards, Mice & Other Pointing Devices, Network Adapters, Ports (COM & LPT)
Sound, Video and Game Controllers, Storage Controllers, System Devices, USB & Xbox Peripherals

• Because I play a lot of sports Games, I use a controller, and I've attempted to look for updates to the Xbox Controllers thinking they could be the issue. Haven't been successful. BSODs happen with or without controller plugged in via USB.
    • Updated Firmware and Driver for iCUE (Corsair Keyboard app)
    • Updated Firmware and Driver for Kingston HyperX Cloud II headset + upgraded Audio Control Box (physical upgrade)
    • Updated Steelseries Engine Firmware & Driver for Steelseries Rival 300 Mouse
    • Installed every Windows Update since November 2019
    • Reinstalled windows 5 hours ago, without removing Personal Apps & Files. Have not tried clean wipe yet.
    • Have even rolledback Window Updates several times
    • Ran DDU to uninstall Nvidia Drivers completely in Safe Mode, reinstall current or updated Drivers. Still BSOD like crazy. I've even tried rolling back Drivers a few or just right before the October 2019 updates.
    • Uninstalled and Reinstalled GPU in Device Manager
    • Updated via Auto-Search and Manually via Device Manager for the GPU as stated before.
    • Also ran PC through Heavens Unigine 4.0, Valley Benchmark, Furmark through both Graphics and CPU Stress Test for hours, no BSODs
    • Have run Cinebench R15 & R20 without causing any BSODs
    • Just ran 3DMark yesterday, and this is where it gets interested but again, I'm not sure. The benchmark wouldn't ever finish because it gets an error on the Graphics 2 Test. It happened 3 times, and on the 4th yesterday it BSOD'd, giving me the stopcode "Bad Pool Caller"; It's worth noting that my 1080 Ti score obviously is skewed but without overclock, without G-Sync running, it gets at most 9270 scored which is much lower than most 1080 Ti scores I've seen. GPU doesn't struggle in any games I play, regardless of settings at upscaled 1440p even on Ultra cranking well over 100 fps.
    • Ran games with and without temp / performance monitoring softwares(HWInfo, Precision X OC, AMD Ryzen Master, Dragon Center, etc). Under full load from heavy and intensive benchmarks, neither GPU or CPU exceed 72C ever on average. In games, never seen either above 70C. By sense, when I place my hand on the PC, it's never hot either, just to make sure the readings are remotely accurate and nothing is really frying inside.
    • I use Arctic MX-4 Thermal Paste on my CPU with more than enough.
    • Have tried SFC/ Scannow numerous times on all drives; same with Chkdsk. All positive results.
    • Defrag every 2-3 weeks or so, no change.
    • Using Computer in Power Saver Mode vs Balanced and AMD Ryzen Balanced Power Mode

These are all I can think of for now, there are probably more. I've done almost everything short of reinstalling Windows entirely and wiping the C Drive clean (I did in September 2019) since the BSODs happened, I have yet to update BIOS for my specific GPU because I haven't figured out how to properly do it or if any drivers listed on TechPowerUp's website are official drivers, nor do I know how to back the original BIOS update. Haven't taken it to a technician's store to have it looked at either.

The most frequent Stopcode Errors I get are (in no specific order):
- KERNEL_AUTO_BOOST_INVALID_LOCK_RELEASE

• KERNEL_AUTO_BOOST_LOCK_ACQUISITION_WITH_RAISED_IRQL
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    • SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    • KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Occasionally a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION , KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, KERNEL_THREAD_PRIORITY_FLOOR_VIOLATION _ATTEMPTED_TO_WRITE_READONLY_MEMORY , DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, APC_INDEX_MISMATCH here and there.

As of late, there's been a big increase in, almost all happening outside of a game:

• ATTEMPTED_TO_EXECUTE_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY
    [*]PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Most of the blamed "driver address" are ntoskrnl.exe in fact I'm willing to say about 98% of them are. Other times there's been FLTMGR.SYS, BAM.sys, Npfs.sys and HAL.dll based on BlueScreenViewer, WhoCrashed, and Windbg. I reinstalled Windows entirely back in September 2019, with some of the same BSODs, like System Service Exception, Kmode Exception Not Handled, and IRQL Not Less or Equal. But after reinstall they were gone for 2 months. Before September I've never had more than 1 BSOD on this same computer despite vastly different parts across the board. Another thing worth addressing is when mid game especially in the 2K sports games, the game crashes a lot, and I'm not sure if that's a driver acting up or the game itself being poorly optimized. When it doesn't crash, it blue-screens or if neither, the Surveillance Camera app NightOwlX CMS crashes inexplicably everytime. Sometimes Discord crashes along with Precision X OC. This does not happen in any other game, aside from when it happens randomly with no games running.

I've done everything short of reinstalling Windows entirely again, updating GPU BIOS (if it's possible for mine), taking it to a local technician and pay to have it resolved, or just straight up shooting it.

I have the last 11 or so BSODs within the last 2 days, uploaded to OneDrive. Any previous ones I've missed, which is a lot, I have 3-4 BSODs copied and pasted into a text file; I'll copy and paste in a reply if need be, but below are the 11 dumps

Mini-Dump Links:

03/09/2020

03/11/2020

03/12/2020

03/13/2020 (1)

03/13/2020 (2)

03/13/2020 (3)

03/13/2020 (4)

03/14/2020 (1)

03/14/2020 (2)

03/14/2020 (3)

03/15/2020

Again, any bit of help is greatly appreciated. Thank you very much for taking your time to read this extremely long post!

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2020
@_Treadstone asus tuf x470-plus gaming, kingston khx3200c18d4 32gb (2x16), 1070

For now I think there is some ram/cpu/mobo incompatibility of some sort. Is your ram on qvl list of your motherboard? Mine isn't and it generally shouldn't be a problem, but it's a possibility.

Try running memtest for more than 4 passes. I got some random errors only on pass 5. Pretty sure Memtest86+ is free.

_Treadstone

Reputable
Mar 15, 2020
@_Treadstone asus tuf x470-plus gaming, kingston khx3200c18d4 32gb (2x16), 1070

For now I think there is some ram/cpu/mobo incompatibility of some sort. Is your ram on qvl list of your motherboard? Mine isn't and it generally shouldn't be a problem, but it's a possibility.

Try running memtest for more than 4 passes. I got some random errors only on pass 5. Pretty sure Memtest86+ is free.

My original RAM sticks 2x8GB of G.Skill FlareX 3200MHz CL14 that costed me quite a bit then, were not listed as being supported by my MSi X570 Gaming Plus MoBo. And all along, I had always thought it was RAM related. With that kit, I ran 4 passes on Memtest a total of 5 times over and over and they never found anything. I ran chkdsk in command prompt a bunch of times, same with SFC/ Scannow to look for any issues with my hard drives on top of the RAMs. Everything is good.

So because I thought it was RAM related or because I perhaps had unsupported RAM by my new MoBo, I went ahead and bought a new kit a week ago. 2x16GB of G.Skill TridentZ NEO 3600 MHz CL16 RAM kit, that was listed as supported RAM by my motherboard. Plugged it in, thinking it would solve anything. And... it still BSODs like crazy. Which is what led me to this forum. I've ran tests through Windows Memory Diagnostic on this kit, I've ran Memtest several times on this kit too, and it's fine. I don't think it's anything with the RAM compatibility, unless I'm gonna be told that I'm so SOL that both kits are faulty, and I've dumped $400 on them for nothing lol

G.Skill FlareX 3200CL14 : F4-3200C14D-16GFX
G.Skill TridentZ Neo 3600CL16: F4-3600C16D-32GTZNC

Mar 6, 2020
@_Treadstone what version of memtest are we talking about here? Because it was confusing that you said that they want money for 5+ passes. I was talking about memtest86+ the one that you run from a usb outside of windows. Windows internal memory test is pretty useless.

_Treadstone

Reputable
Mar 15, 2020
@_Treadstone what version of memtest are we talking about here? Because it was confusing that you said that they want money for 5+ passes. I was talking about memtest86+ the one that you run from a usb outside of windows. Windows internal memory test is pretty useless.

Yeah the same one. After 4 passes it says I have to buy Pro to get 8 passes.

It was also referenced in this reddit post.

Mar 6, 2020
@_Treadstone No, that's a normal memtest86, I was talking about memtest86+ (plus) which is made by different people and is completely free: https://www.memtest.org/
Based on the well-known original memtest86 written by Chris Brady, memtest86+ is a port by some members of the x86-secret team, now working at www.canardpc.com. Our goal is to provide an up-to-date and completly reliable version of this software tool aimed at memory failures detection. Memtest86+ was, is and will always be a free, open-source software. The original Memtest86 is now handled by PassMark® Software Pty Ltd.

Edit:
I have encountered this and it seems plausible to try out
https://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1023495

Last edited:

Colif

Win 11 Master
what USB devices are you using?
DPC Watchdog Violation mentions USBAudio but I don't see any audio drivers listed (Realtek doesn't do USB)
ks.sys is also involved, its for video capture.

dump 2 not so obvious. which is funny as irq errors usual
Page fault isn't instructive.

your solution still working out Red Eyed?

Last edited:

_Treadstone

Reputable
Mar 15, 2020
what USB devices are you using?
DPC Watchdog Violation mentions USBAudio but I don't see any audio drivers listed (Realtek doesn't do USB)
ks.sys is also involved, its for video capture.

dump 2 not so obvious. which is funny as irq errors usual
Page fault isn't instructive.

your solution still working out Red Eyed?

The only USB device I'm using is my Xbox Controller, Kingston HyperX Cloud II headset, my Corsair K95 Keyboard and Steelseries Rival 300 mouse. And if it's audio, then it's my headset.

_Treadstone

Reputable
Mar 15, 2020
i have looked into those Clouds before, they don't have any software. all there is for them is a firmware update - https://forums.tomsguide.com/threads/hyperx-cloud-2-driver.98545/

they have caused crashes before

So in regards to the reddit post, that exact post is how and why I got into contact with the HyperX team. In my original post, I believe I mentioned that they gave me a brand new sound/audio control box for free to test and give feedbacks about.

As for the link to the firmware update, I don't know if it'll apply to the new audio control.

_Treadstone

Reputable
Mar 15, 2020
Randomly just then as I was playing Modern Warfare on campaign

03/20/2020 (1)

Then about 3 minutes after booting in and going through the dump files, opening up firefox to google it. It blue-screened again! With barely anything running. Except this time, I only have a picture of the blue-screen. No dump file was ever written, which wouldn't be the first time.

03/20/2020 (2) - Insert picture said I needed to contact an administrator, I'm not sure why, so I just went with an insert link option instead.

gardenman

Splendid
I ran the dump file through the debugger and got the following information: https://limitingadeliepenguin.htmlpasta.com/

File information:032020-8734-01.dmp (Mar 20 2020 - 19:32:59)
Bugcheck:KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE (139)
Probably caused by:ntkrnlmp.exe (Process: LEDKeeper2.exe)
Uptime:2 Day(s), 7 Hour(s), 10 Min(s), and 03 Sec(s)

This information can be used by others to help you. I can't help you with this. Someone else will post with more information. Please wait for additional answers. Good luck.

_Treadstone

Reputable
Mar 15, 2020
Randomly just then as I was playing Modern Warfare on campaign

03/20/2020 (1)

Then about 3 minutes after booting in and going through the dump files, opening up firefox to google it. It blue-screened again! With barely anything running. Except this time, I only have a picture of the blue-screen. No dump file was ever written, which wouldn't be the first time.

03/20/2020 (2) - Insert picture said I needed to contact an administrator, I'm not sure why, so I just went with an insert link option instead.

I'm quoting this one again because when I was editing this to add on some detail, it blue-screened again and without a dump file too.

Anyway, the second one I linked with a picture did not have a dump file. From patterns, I've seen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL far too many times than I could count. But this one in particular had "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and I don't know if it makes a difference.

As for the first picture, it blamed it on LEDKeeper2.exe when I ran Windbg, and also reported by Gardenman. That's part of MSi Dragon Center when I look for it in the task manager processes. I right click and open file location leading me to Dragon Center just to be sure. I guess I should try uninstalling Dragon Center altogether to see if the problem persists @Colif . One more thing to make note of in terms of the last analyze-able dump, on top of the new one I just experienced about an hour ago is that at least the last 6-7 dumps had the same exact "ntoskrnl.exe+1c2380" in the "Caused by Address" section of BlueScreenViewer. I recall previous addresses being different everytime; not that there weren't repeats, but never back to back, let alone 6-7 times in a row.

Below is the dump file from the last BSOD I experienced 50 minutes ago.

03/21/2020 (1)

Colif

Win 11 Master
Gardenman is changing the format of his outputs and the report for that error is so short I can't tell you anything.

I can say that its not likely the exe file is the cause. Its likely tripping over something else, I just wish I could point you at what.

look at post 2 here - follow precautions as process can cause boot loops, main reason I don't rush to suggest it - https://forums.tomshardware.com/thr...nclude-in-blue-screen-of-death-posts.3468965/

not sure I haven't suggested it to @ReD-EyeD either...

Reactions: _Treadstone

gardenman

Splendid
Gardenman is changing the format of his outputs and the report for that error is so short I can't tell you anything.
You're looking in the wrong place. All of the info that was previously there is still there. Click on "Dump #1". Additional info has been added that was previously not there.

I ran the new dump file through the debugger and got the following information: https://serranidwill.htmlpasta.com/

File information:032120-8015-01.dmp (Mar 21 2020 - 00:26:11)
Bugcheck:IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (A)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: System)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 4 Hour(s), 15 Min(s), and 26 Sec(s)

This information can be used by others to help you. I can't help you with this. Someone else will post with more information. Please wait for additional answers. Good luck.

_Treadstone

Reputable
Mar 15, 2020
Sheesh it's been quite a week. Haven't been very active at all on here, but I've gotten a lot of BSODs and none of which have been logged since the 21st, for whatever reason.

I ran Memtest86+ for 36 hours through 9 passes, and it came up empty. No issues.

Here are the images for Memtest86+ Result and BSOD pictures.

One thing I've realized, and it may or may not be the case, but the past few nights for safety reasons I've left my computer on every night with the surveillance camera being the only thing running on the computer. No crashes whatsoever, except for that one night when iCue was on and it definitely blue-screened over night as I found the computer on the login screen. So far about a day now I've purposely stopped using iCue or at least have it turned on to see if the computer would BSOD; so far nothing.

_Treadstone

Reputable
Mar 15, 2020
@_Treadstone have you solved your problem?
No I have not, it's been a rather busy moment. I'm thinking tomorrow I'll just spend the day to back up whatever is in the C Drive and try re-installing Windows entirely. Hopefully it fixes the issues. I've been getting blue-screens a lot, though today, I haven't encountered one. None of them have been logged in minidump even though they're set to be logged. Out of those BSODs, a few times, the computer would just freeze, no blue-screen and then turn off and restart itself.

_Treadstone

Reputable
Mar 15, 2020
So I uninstalled and reinstalled Windows 10, I even zero'd the C Drive itself in the process. I may have gotten a bit impatient, and have since installed a few things. For a solid 8 hours, nothing happened. Everything ran perfectly up until a few minutes ago when I was about to restart the computer and had began exiting applications/program. When I was just about to quit out of steam, before I even had a chance to, it blue-screened.

Not once, BUT TWICE within 40 seconds of each other. Meaning it auto-restarted and then I typed password to get in. The wheel spun for at most a half second before it blue-screened again. I'm almost willing to say that this is not software related and that this is hardware. But is it also possible that the other 2 hard drive has left over files I am not aware of?

04/12/2020 (1)

04/12/2020 (2)

_Treadstone

Reputable
Mar 15, 2020
Make this a third one just then in the middle of Modern Warfare, when I wasn't even playing anything outside of the game being super funky and out of the norm as I was adjusting settings.

4/12/2020 (3)

I can still rollback to fresh OS install I'm thinking. Because I haven't installed or downloaded too much.

gardenman

Splendid
I ran the dump files through the debugger and got the following information: https://ungivingtouch.htmlpasta.com/
File information:041220-7671-01.dmp (Apr 12 2020 - 00:53:23)
Bugcheck:KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (1E)
Probably caused by:ntkrnlmp.exe (Process: spoolsv.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 00 Min(s), and 16 Sec(s)

File information:041220-7656-01.dmp (Apr 12 2020 - 00:52:35)
Bugcheck:SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M (1000007E)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: System)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 5 Hour(s), 14 Min(s), and 43 Sec(s)

File information:041220-7343-01.dmp (Apr 12 2020 - 01:27:52)
Bugcheck:PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: ModernWarfare.)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 33 Min(s), and 56 Sec(s)

_Treadstone

Reputable
Mar 15, 2020
do you have a printer? spoolsv.exe = spool server. used for printing.

if you don't, try running an AV scan as it can be spyware

I do have a printer, but it's offline if I'm not using it. I turn it on only when it's needed. I had an old printer that was replaced by a new one, both are Canon. Could it be a driver from the old one? Both of their installation files live on another hard drive outside of the C Drive.

I generally just run Windows Defender, I don't download stupid and fishy things without triple checking it and running it through virustotal. I did however run Malwarebytes a few times several months ago. What AV do you recommend using?

Here are 6 more since yesterday up until just then:

04/12/2020 (4)

04/12/2020 (5)

04/12/2020 (6)

04/12/2020 (7)

04/13/2020 (1)

04/13/2020 (2)

Last edited:

gardenman

Splendid
I ran the dump files through the debugger and got the following information: https://oversizecheese.htmlpasta.com/
File information:041320-8875-01.dmp (Apr 13 2020 - 12:53:41)
Probably caused by:ntkrnlmp.exe (Process: svchost.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 12 Hour(s), 52 Min(s), and 53 Sec(s)

File information:041320-7796-01.dmp (Apr 13 2020 - 00:00:16)
Bugcheck:SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M (1000007E)
Probably caused by:fileinfo.sys (Process: svchost.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 2 Hour(s), 42 Min(s), and 15 Sec(s)

File information:041220-8203-01.dmp (Apr 12 2020 - 16:10:18)
Bugcheck:SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3B)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: GameOverlayUI.)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 27 Min(s), and 25 Sec(s)

File information:041220-7953-01.dmp (Apr 12 2020 - 17:04:30)
Probably caused by:ntkrnlmp.exe (Process: System)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 13 Min(s), and 09 Sec(s)

File information:041220-7500-01.dmp (Apr 12 2020 - 21:17:29)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: svchost.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 4 Hour(s), 01 Min(s), and 41 Sec(s)

File information:041220-7312-01.dmp (Apr 12 2020 - 15:42:19)
Bugcheck:APC_INDEX_MISMATCH (1)
Probably caused by:ntkrnlmp.exe (Process: iCUE.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 3 Hour(s), 01 Min(s), and 47 Sec(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.